330w High Intensity LED grow light for vegetating green leaf plants
Max Coverage 4' x 4'
Intense Coverage 3' x 3'
Optimal Coverage: 4' x 3'
The 2x lens doubles lux intensity by concentrating light down on plants. When creating light, starting with a higher intensity will provide more light further away from fixture. Also requires more distance for intensity to decrease to natural levels before reaching canopy.
Vegetator 2x is an innovative high intensity LED grow light designed specifically for vegetating green leaf plants. At canopy level, each 330w fixture produces more overall light and more energetic light than a standard 1000w metal halide fixture. This intensity of energized photons has never been created by a grow light before now and Lush Lighting has found the combination of these photons to push chlorophyll production higher than every other light on the market! This cool running light will provide essential photons for chlorophyll, carotenoids, xanthophylls and phycobilins. The increase in strength and vigor of plants under the Vegetator 2x occurs immediately!
You can trust Lush Lighting to always have healthier crops over HPS. From cloning through growing and all the way to the end of flowering, this light has what your plants need! Near UV light is used to stimulate resin production while helping boost plants’ natural immune system. Infrared light is used to penetrate deep into the plant and boost chlorophyll fluorescence so that no light is wasted. Plants have had millions of years to adapt to their environment, so providing your garden with the most electrically charged photons will reward you with a bigger, healthier and more nutritious crop!
Lush Lighting products have a low heat signature, high efficiency rating and are built to last a decade! We want to see you succeed! We build the best agricultural grow lights on the market for your peace of mind! LED is safer and the results will literally pay for themselves. Increase the level of photosynthetic activity on your plants today!
Lush Lighting brand products provide warranty against defective materials and/or workmanship to original owners from the date of original purchase for the first three years of ownership by the original consumer. In the event of defective materials and/or workmanship, Lush Lighting, Inc will (without charge for parts or labor) repair or replace, the defective product. Repairs will be complete within 14 days from receipt of the defective product. For minor repairs such as a power supply replacement, we will send the new part to you with instructions on how to replace it. In the event that the new part does not fix the problem, or there is a problem which is more complex, the light will need to be returned for a warranty replacement. All warranty repairs are free of charge. If product is returned for warranty repair and is out of warranty or found working, the shipping charges will be applied. Repairs are $50 an hour labor plus parts when not in warranty. The customer will be responsible for the cost of parts and labor. Warranty does not apply to damage resulting from improper care, housings that have been opened, misuse, or normal wear and tear, which includes, but is not limited to, improper installation and/or failure to provide reasonable and necessary ventilation. Contact Lush Lighting, Inc directly via e-mail to request your Return Memo Authorization.
Return shipments will be covered if the following are met:
• Product returned with RMA approval and providing proof of sale by Lush Lighting, Inc.
• Product should be returned in original packaging or equivalent.
• Damage due to poor packaging may void the warranty and will be the customer’s responsibility.
• Warranty will be void if factory serial # has been tampered with or removed.
• Warranty will be void if “Do not remove” sticker is removed from protective screw.
• RMA returns should never be returned without prior approval.
• Return products for credit are subject to a minimum 15% restocking fee (up to 40% based on condition).
• Always write your RMA number on the shipping call tag and retain the receipt. Do not mark directly on the box.
• All warranties are void outside of the U.S.A. and Canada.
• Return shipping charges are the sole responsibility of the customer unless under warranty.
• Ineligible products include Certified Refurbished lighting fixtures and discontinued products.