Lush Lighting brand products provide warranty against defective materials and/or workmanship to original owners from the date of original purchase for the first three years of ownership by the original consumer. In the event of defective materials and/or workmanship, Lush Lighting, Inc will (without charge for parts or labor) repair or replace, the defective product. Repairs will be complete within 14 days from receipt of the defective product. For minor repairs such as a power supply replacement, we will send the new part to you with instructions on how to replace it. In the event that the new part does not fix the problem, or there is a problem which is more complex, the light will need to be returned for a warranty replacement. All warranty repairs are free of charge. If product is returned for warranty repair and is out of warranty or found working, the shipping charges will be applied. Repairs are $50 an hour labor plus parts when not in warranty. The customer will be responsible for the cost of parts and labor. Warranty does not apply to damage resulting from improper care, housings that have been opened, misuse, or normal wear and tear, which includes, but is not limited to, improper installation and/or failure to provide reasonable and necessary ventilation. Contact Lush Lighting, Inc directly via e-mail to request your Return Memo Authorization.
Return shipments will be covered if the following are met:
• Product returned with RMA approval and providing proof of sale by Lush Lighting, Inc.
• Product should be returned in original packaging or equivalent.
• Damage due to poor packaging may void the warranty and will be the customer’s responsibility.
• Warranty will be void if factory serial # has been tampered with or removed.
• Warranty will be void if “Do not remove” sticker is removed from protective screw.
• RMA returns should never be returned without prior approval.
• Return products for credit are subject to a minimum 15% restocking fee (up to 40% based on condition).
• Always write your RMA number on the shipping call tag and retain the receipt. Do not mark directly on the box.
• All warranties are void outside of the U.S.A. and Canada.
• Return shipping charges are the sole responsibility of the customer unless under warranty.
• Ineligible products include Certified Refurbished lighting fixtures and discontinued products.